COLLEGE APPS ACADEMY
Program Update for 2020-21
Our partner for the College Apps Academy program, Reality Changers, will not be offering the college admissions and prep course for our 2021 senior class.
We plan to partner with Reality Changers again for the 2021-22 school year and apologize for any inconvenience to your college-bound senior.
Please contact our office at (760) 929-1555 with any questions. You may also contact Jordan Harrison, Senior Director of Programs at email@example.com or (619) 516-2222 for more information.
To Our Senior Class:
Are you worried about getting into the school of your choice?
Are you overwhelmed by the college applications process?
Are you worried about how to pay for college?
We have the solution!
College Apps Academy serves those entering or in the 12th grade, and provides yearlong guidance with the entire college application process. This includes school research and selection, college essay writing and editing, application submission, financial aid assistance, and college survival.
- Help students search for and gain admission to their top colleges and universities
- Reduce the stress that accompanies the college applications process
- Maximize funding and scholarship opportunities and make college affordable
- Create more successful college students through the signature program ‘College Survival 101’
Experienced Academy instructors have helped students gain admission to dozens of the most competitive schools across the country, including Harvard, Colombia, Duke, UC Berkeley, UCLA, and UC San Diego. With our help, your investment of time and money give your student a greater chance of enrolling in the most appropriate college and succeeding there.
- 25 weeks of curriculum from a Reality Changers Certified Instructor, delivered in a hybrid in-class and online format.
- Direct communication with students and families
- Online Portal for instructors and students: dashboards, calendars, alerts, grade books, document storage, and video integration
- Comprehensive resource library: scholarships and master essays
- “Office Hours” with a Reality Changers instructor for extra help during the program
- College sweatshirts for students and their selected schools
- Yearlong one-on-one support from the Reality Changers Certified Instructor and 4+ years of support from the Alumni Network serving students on college campuses