Our Commitment to You
How we will help ensure our great schools remain at the foundation of this great community during the COVID-19 crisis.
Programs & Events Impacted by COVID-19
Spin for Schools
Help us maintain momentum by virtually spinning for the Carlsbad Unified School District!
All off-site student field trips through the end of March have been postponed, this immediately effected:
- 1st grade Mobile STEM visit to Kelly Elementary (scheduled for March 13)
- Two Middle School 7th grade visits to AHLF (Scheduled for March 30th and April 1)
- One 3rd grade trip scheduled for March 31st
We will decide if these programs are able to be rescheduled before the end of the school year.
- All Kids Care and SOAR before-and-after-school programs. Learn More.
- All Science Olympiad practices (held at ViaSat)
- San Diego Regional Science Olympiad Tournament (Scheduled for March 21)
- All FLL Invitational Tournaments and the FLL World’s Tournament is canceled. This directly affected three of our teams that had qualified and begun fundraising efforts.
Great Schools are at the Foundation of Great Communities
YOU MAKE IT HAPPEN
About Our Foundation
Music education has a profound effect on student achievement – especially in core academic areas, including math, reading, and language development.
Dollars Granted THis Year
STEAM subjects develop student inquiry, dialogue, and critical thinking. Students learn to take thoughtful risks, problem-solve, embrace collaboration, and work creatively.
Innovative programs teach global perspectives, career readiness, and life-long leadership skills that prepare our students for successful futures.
You Make it Happen
Your support keeps critical and relevant academic programs safe from budget cuts. Superintendent Churchill explains.
OnSITE Student Care
Convenient, Affordable, Quality Care At Every Elementary and Middle School
Our onsite before-and-after school programs supplement what’s taught in school with enriching programs, homework club, age-appropriate activities in an intimate setting with licensed staff.