Leadership Transition at the Carlsbad Educational Foundation
Carlsbad, California (June 01, 2023) – The Carlsbad Educational Foundation (CEF), in partnership with the Judith Campbell Educational and Community Foundation is proud to announce the successful conclusion of this year’s Senior Scholarship Program, awarding a record total of $71,000 in scholarships to outstanding seniors from the Carlsbad Unified School District. Additional partners include Viasat, and two new partners to the program, The Tom Laurence Music Scholarship and the Dennison Family Engineering Scholarship. These scholarships aim to recognize how the student’s involvement in STEAM, music, and innovative programs provided by CEF have influenced their long-term educational and professional goals.
Fourteen deserving students have been selected as scholarship recipients, each demonstrating remarkable dedication and commitment to their education:
- Nate Key from Sage Creek High School – $11,000 scholarship
- Ava Grosely from Carlsbad High School – $10,000 scholarship
- Isabella Regan from Carlsbad High School – $10,000 scholarship
- Rishab Bora from Carlsbad High School – $7,500 scholarship
- Isabella Bernabeo from Sage Creek High School – $7,500 scholarship
- Nathanial Watts from Carlsbad High School – $5,000 scholarship
$2,500 scholarship recipients include: Nithvaa Bala, Andrew Burns, Indva Daul, Nathaniel DeCamp, Ava Eulmi, Chloe Lu, Lauren Mathios, Kyler Phillips.
These accomplished students have not only excelled academically but have found a field of study that they’re passionate about through their involvement in a CEF funded program. Their dedication, perseverance, and commitment to their education and future have set them apart, making them deserving recipients of these prestigious scholarships.